ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS – GIVE 2June 27, 2010
Gifting Is Very Empowering! Now in Year 2!
It’s important to give back in today’s world. At Souders Studios we have created a Charitable Project called “GIVE 2 – A Souders Studios Project” just to do that. Souders Studios would like to partner each year with a not-for-profit or charitable organization. “GIVE 2 – A Souders Studios Project” was created to offer a Free at No Charge, day of professional photography and professional color management, along with retouching of the final images. We are in year number two of “GIVE 2 – A Souders Studios Project”. Last year’s recipient of this prestigious event went to Freedom Service Dogs. If your organization can use our award-winning photography Team to help get your message out through photography, then just follow the steps below.
Starting on July 5th, 2010 and extending for 30 days to close on August 5th, 2010, we are accepting proposals for a “No Charge” day of high quality photography and retouching.
How To Qualify for “GIVE 2 – A Souders Studios Project”
- You must be a marketing, agency or PR firm working with a not-for-profit organization.
- You can also be an officer or employee of a not-for-profit organization.
- Photography must be either shot in our Golden, Colorado Studios or in the Colorado area. Charitable organizations outside of this region would need to provide concept along with products, props or materials to be photographed.
How to Submit Your Proposal to “GIVE 2 – A Souders Studios Project”
- Proposals must be brief (one page or less)
- Include name of organization
- Tax ID or proof of not-for-profit status is required
- Include your name and contact information – email and phone
- Describe briefly how a free day of professional photography and retouching would help your organization
- Proposals must be emailed to email@example.com by August 5th, 2010. A panel of three judges will make the final selection. Winner will be announced and posted on our blog (http://dear-wish.flywheelsites.com ) on August 25th, 2010. Winner will be notified by email as well.